Rinnai Tankless Water Heater
- Endless Hot Water - Never take another cold shower again! Rinnai tankless water heaters heat water on demand, so you are never limited to a fixed pre-heated supply as with a tank. You will enjoy hot water when you want it, for as long as you need it. Take a shower, wash dishes and do laundry all at the same time!
- Energy Costs - With Rinnai tankless water heaters, you will enjoy up to 40% energy savings. That is because our units are designed to be highly efficient and only heat water when it is needed. When the demand for water ceases, the unit shuts down and uses no energy, a revolutionary advantage over inefficient tank-style heaters.
- Performance and Longevity - With a Rinnai tankless water heater, you get the durability and reliability of a commercial-grade copper heat exchanger and an industry-leading 12-year limited warranty on the heat exchanger. Plus, Rinnai tankless water heaters have a typical life span of 20 years or more installed in residential applications, up to twice as long as a tank.
- Clean, Fresh Water - When using a traditional tank-style water heater, rust and scale build-up can collect in the interior of the tank, where the hot water you use day-to-day for bathing and drinking is stored. With Rinnai tankless water heaters there is no tank to store water, so you will always experience fresh, clean hot water because our unit heats water on demand as it passes through the unit.
- Space Savings and Flexible Installation Options - Reclaim precious space in your home. Traditional tank water heaters can take up to 16 square feet of valuable floor space. However, Rinnai tankless units-about the size of a carry-on suitcase- can be installed on virtually any wall inside or outside of your home
- More Capacity - Meeting increased hot water demands can be a challenge for traditional tank-style heaters, however, with Rinnais innovative technology you will never run out of hot water.
- Peace of Mind - With Rinnai tankless water heaters, there is no tank to leak or break, thus reducing the risk of flooding. Plus, Rinnai offers a line of controllers that make it easy to set water temperatures precisely for multiple locations in your home to ensure comfort and prevent scalding accidents.